Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED] Empty Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

Post  Ireland Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Ireland stood by her friend Italy's beach house, alone. She had dyed her hair black a few weeks ago. She was wearing a lot of black, and writing poems about death. She had become this way ever since Wales got sick, and was expected to die.

Last edited by Ireland on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED] Empty Re: Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

Post  America Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am

Italy came out of the kitchen from eating a huge plate of pasta that was absolutely to die for. He stood in the doorway looking at Ireland. She had came over wanting some comfort from a good friend. Italy wasn't sure what was going on, but he was going to try his best to do anything to make her happy again.

"Now Ireland, tell Italy what is wrong" Italy had said in his funny Italian accent that made everything he said sound funny.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED] Empty Re: Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

Post  Ireland Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:17 am

"You know my sister, Wales? She's a new country, but she's expected to die soon..." she sobbed. "I can't help her! I'm so helpless!" her cries grew from not being heard to being slightly heard. "I just wish I could do more for her..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am

Italy grew a huge smile on his face and quickly hugged Ireland as tight as he could. He pulled away and looked at her with his squinty eyes saying "Don't a worry Mrs.Ireland, Italy will help with anything you need!!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:31 am

"Thank you, Italy!" She hugged him back. "I need to go visit her, would you like to come see her with me?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 am

"I have a never met her so why not!!!"

Italy gladly joined Irelnad on their journey to go to Wales.... Englands territory
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 am

Once they got there, Ireland showed Italy to her room. "Ireland!" the little girl smiled. "Hey, Wales, This is my friend Italy..." she smiled at her little sister, and hugged her. "Hi, Italy!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:47 am

Italy had always loved people younger than him. They seemed so adorable. He laughed and picked Wales up by her arms to swing her around. He was laughing more than her so it seemed.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am

She looked at how much fun they were having, and smiled. He was like the father figure to her, even though they had just met. Ireland had been the only parental figure in her life for so long now...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

Italy had controlled his laughter and put little Wales down.

"She is very lucky to have you watch over her since she is a new country in this big world. I'm getting kind of old and all the other countries still bully me!".
Italy's thoughts were taken back to times when he hung out with Japan and Germany. Italy would always get into trouble with Germany, but right now he felt so at peace.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 am

"I know how you feel... You wanna know something that always makes me cry?" she watched Wales play with some other little kids. "Sometimes she calls me 'Mommy'... But I'm not her mother, so I have to correct her..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Italy felt tears in his eyes. He was so senstitive when it came to these types of things. His brothers like France never seemed to care about him unless they were trying to take over Italy.

"You're so brave Mrs.Ireland!!!" Italy hugged Ireland tightly and cried into her loudly.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 pm

She smiled. She hugged him, and said "Thank you, Italy. But to be honest, I'm not as strong as you think..."

[OOC: We should ask Miki to bring in France. Just saying x3]
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Ooc: lol if you can get her to, i don't care ^^;;

Italy clung to Ireland like she was his last bit of happiness when a certain someone walked into the room. It was Luxembourg, Prussia's little sister. Italy never did like her, just because she was scary looking and very intimidating for how small of a country she was.

"Hello Ireland i'm excited to have finally met you" Luxembourg spoke in a gentle happy tone.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hello, Luxembourg. Pleased to meet you too... if you don't mind me asking, is your brother here? Ita-chan here and him don't get along. Prussia, not Germany." She smiled. If they weren't here, why was she here? She didn't usually just pop into places unless she was invited... She blushed a little, wondering who else was here.

Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

"Actually Prussia dropped me off here while he ran errands. Apparently i'm supposed to pick on little innocent Italy while i wait for him to come and pick me up again. Sorry for the intrusion".

Luxembourg walked past the both of them and into the room. She sat down on a chair and quickly made herself at home. She had a very elegant and snobby look to herself.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:11 pm

She laughed. "Mama?" Wales came back from playing with other kids. "Hey, Wales. Come sit..." She got over and sat next on her lap.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Italy made sure to sit as close to Ireland as possible. He didn't want anything to draw attention to himself. He hated being picked on and he especially hated it when Prussia would have other people do his dirty work for him when he couldn't.

Luxembourg smiled at the loving scene before her. Wales was a small country that was yet to be developed. This made Luxembourg smirk to herself. It might be a small country, but i'm sure Prussia would love to add another country to his collection of countries he already controlled.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Ireland smiled, letting Wales call her mama a couple more times before correcting her. She always wanted to be a mother, but she had a high doubt that France didn't want kids.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Luxembourg noticed how attached Ireland was to the tiny Wales. Turns out she wasn't actually her mother, but just a motherly figure. Luxembourg had made up her mind, she was going to try to take little Wales away to raise to be a German country.

Italy could see the dark plans that Luxembourg was running through her mind. He didn't like it at all it was scaring him. He couldn't say anything from fear so he just sat quietly to avoid her noticing he knew what she was up to
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

"Is something wrong, Luxembourg?" Ireland said, clinging to little Wales. She knew by the way she was looking at Wales that something was up. But what...?
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Luxembourg snapped out of her daydream and looked up at everyone that was staring at her with extreme concern.

"Oh sorry, was i dozing off? Pardon me. I was just thinking of how sweet it is to see Wales with someone so caring".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Ireland layed the now sleeping Wales down and took Luxembourg into the hallway. "Luxembourg... You have to understand, she's very sick right now. She needs the best medical care she can get..." she sighed. "Which is why you can take her with you... It's probably what's best for her, which is all I want. Please, take her under your wing..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Luxembourg was completely shocked at Ireland actually just giving up Wales so easily. She was happy that she didn't have to do anything diabolical.

"I would be glad to help out Wales, but you do mean if i help her out she will become a German coloney".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"If that's what it takes, then yes." she smiled sadly. "As long as she's happy and healthy, it doesn't matter if she's a German Colony. I just want the best for her..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum