Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italy's Friends

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Italy's Friends Empty Italy's Friends

Post  America Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 am

"Germany!!! Germany!!! I wrote you a song to show my appreciation for everything you do for me! Can i sing it to you?".

Italy had run up to Germany with excitement in his face with his usual squinty eyes and totally clueless way of thinking. He smiled like he had no idea what was going on and held the guitar waiting for Germany to reply.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Italy's Friends Empty Re: Italy's Friends

Post  England Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 am

Germany sat at his desk like usual, doing the large amount of paperwork his boss had given to him, when that insane pasta loving freak ran up to him, jabbering on about something.

"A song..?" he asked, gently rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger.

"Fine.." he said, pushing away from his desk.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:58 am

Italy's smile seemed to grow bigger while he placed the guitar in his arms and got his fingers into the right positions.

"Germany! Germany! Germany is a really really nice place.
Even though i'm your prisoner, you give me food!
And it doesn't suck like English food.
Sausages with cheeses always taste so good!
It'd be heaven for a dog. Yeah, that's Germany.
Tell me, how is it you Germans are so robust?
You're crushing me with your intimidation.
My fragility causes me to openly weep out of fear.
Your women terrify me.
Is it the norm to drink a barrel of beer then bust it on somebody's head?
Please don't come to my place in larger mobs, German tourists are scary.
Even the girls that are from Germany are more rugged that i am. Yahoo!".

Italy's face was glowing with happiness while he waited for his best friend Germany to say something.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 am

Germany sat there completely silent, his face void of any emotion, eye twitching. Without a word, he slowly pulled his chair back up to his desk, and slammed his face down onto it, cursing silently in German at the new pain in his forehead.

What the hell was that?! Was that song really supposed to show Italy's appreciation for everything Germany had done?..

"What did you-" his question was interrupted, by the door to his study being slammed open, and a frantic looking german ran towards him.

"Sir! He's at it again!"

Germany didn't even have to ask who the man was speaking of. The name automatically popped into his head..

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 am

Italy kept smiling while he watched his best friend in the whole wide world get completley flustered and furious at how stupid his song was. However, he thought this was a sign of appreciation so he was about to thank Germany when another German came in with an urgent act of movements and words. Italy stood there with his usual cute clueless face.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 am

Germany heaved a sigh.

"Is it just him alone?.."

The man gently scratched the side of his head, "Well um.. n-no.."

This made him look worried. "Who's with him this time..?"

The man didn't answer at first, but just gestured for Germany to get closer so that he could whisper into his ear. Germany nodded, and got close, his face automatically scrunching into that of sheer horror when the man whispered that awful name.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 am

Italy had no idea what was going on so he deicded to doze off into his own little dream world about pasta, and cute girls. He began to hum the song he just sang for Germany while closing his eyes and tuning everything out.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 am

Germany watched as the german left the room, before collapsing to the floor, ready to cry.

"Not those two again.." he murmured, heaving a sigh. He didn't have time for games today..
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 am

Italy regained chonchiousness from his dream world and realised Germany was in grave despair. Italy seemed to skip over to his desk and pat Germany roughly on the back.

"Don't worry Germany, whatever it is we can make it through with surrendering and pasta!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 am

Germany lowered his head, feeling ashamed of himself, when the door was suddenly kicked open, and England walked into the room. Grinning.

"Hello, Germany."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 pm

America also burst into the room while pushing England aside and yelling in his total hero voice,

"Dudes, prepare to be conqured!!".

He pointed his pointer finger at Germany and laughed, once again, in his total hero voice.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 pm

England fell to the ground, having been pushed aside by America as he barged into the room.

"America, you bloody wanker! What the hell was that for!?"

At this point, Germany was on is feet, shoulders hunched over, as he heaved a sigh.

"Why now?.." he asked.

"I have so much paperwork to get done..!"

England scoffed at Germany, and got to his feet.

"Which is why this was the perfect time to attack!" he said, clenching is fists.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Italy ran over to Germany and cowered in fear behind him while waving a white flag frantically from behind his huge muscular friend.

America extended his arms out to his sides, in a quick matter, hitting England in the face. "America will definately be the hero when bringing down the Axis Powers!". He smiled boldly and brought his arm in to fist pump while the other arm was sitting on his hip comfortably. He then began to laugh in his total hero voice.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 am

Germany turned his head slightly, and glared at Italy. He was absolutely no help whatsoever! If only Japan was there with them.. Maybe then, would they have been able to put up at-least somewhat of a fight.

All of a sudden, America's arms came back, and smacked England in the face. He cursed, and gave America the death glare.

"Watch where you swing your arms you bloody idiot!"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 am

America turned his head to look at England with a confused face.

"Dude, calm yourself and quit looking like an idiot in front of the enemy".

America went back to his hero pose and walked towards Germany's desk.
Italy cowered in fear some more and, with his expertise of flag waving, he waved his little surrenering white flag over and over agian as fast as he could.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am

Germany turned defensive, and his body tensed as America got closer.

"Me, acting like an idiot!? I'm not the one proclaiming to be some big shot hero. " he shouted, crossing his arms.

Germany brought his fists up, ready to fight if it came down to it, when all of a sudden, a quiet voice called from the door.

"Mr. Germany..?" came Greenland's quiet but husky voice, as she stood in the doorway, eyebrows quirked.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:31 am

Italy looked nervously over Germany's shoudler than shreeked with joy as he ran over to Greenland and hugged him tightly.

"Little Greenland! How long has it been?!". For someone like Greenland his personal space was most likely being invaded by this pasta aroma covered italian.

America turned around to see a small boy who was apparently from Greenland. He laughed louder in his total hero voice to make all the attention go back onto him. "Whatever countries you bring in to back you up, I will knock them all down!".
After saying this America reached into the pocket of his brown pilot jacket and pulled out a huge burger to snack on. Arguing and being the total hero that he is always made him hungry.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:47 am

Greenland was taken aback as Italy ran up and hugged her.

"Quite a long time.. Mr. Italy.." she said quietly.

Germany turned, to see Greenland enter the room.

"Iluuna, I thought you were with Austria..?"

She nodded.

"Well.. I was. But, he got a bit annoying.."

Germany let out a small chuckle. He'd let Greenland stay here with him, so she could have some time alone from her older brothers, the nordics. They always seemed to be obsessing over her.

England rolled his eyes at America, as he took out a burger.

"Still with those god awful eating habits I see.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:35 pm

America glared at England and restated his insult.

"Still eating crappy english food i see". He took another huge bit of his burger.

Italy spun Greenland around and around while he held on to her tightly. "I can't a'believe we haven't talked after all these years!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 pm

England got into America's face.

"I beg to differ! My food is certainly not crap!"

Greenland felt a bit awkward being in Italy's arms as he spun her, feeling just the slightest bit sick.

"I know.. " she murmured, hoping that he'd put her down soon.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Italy got dizzy and held his head. He put little Greenland down and walked back over to hide behind Germany again.

America had gotten back into Englands face while finishing off his 4th burger.
"Well those scones you made me the other day tasted like burned fish!!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:53 pm

England's face turned stone cold, and he backed away, slowly dropping to the floor, looking completely depressed.

"Were.. they that bad?"

Greenland stood still, gently rubbing her head, as Italy put her down. She watched them curiously. Were they supposed to be fighting?..

Germany sighed, as he watched his enemies fight themselves. He was pretty sure right now would be the perfect time to overtake them.. But not with Greenland there.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Italy was now growing tired of his desperate attempt to act like an innocent country and wave his white flag like a mad person. He was gently waving his white flag from behind Germany. From America and Englands point of view it looked like there was a white flag waving in the wind, but it was... coming out of Germany's butt.

America started laughing at England when he was depressed about how bad his cooking had been. America's laughter grew more while he pointed and laughed at how silly Italy was making Germany look right now.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Germany looked at America strangely.

"What are you.." he didn't even need to put his hand to his backside to know what was going on.

"ITALY!" he shouted, quickly turning on the pasta lover.

Greenland put a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. Because, as Germany turned around, she could see the whole flag coming completely from his backside.

England looked up from the ground, when he got a nice look at the flag coming from Germany's bottom. This site, made him laugh hysterically, his mood automatically changing again.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Italy, once again, had no idea why everyone was laughing and had amused faces. Italy was just afraid that Germany was going to beat his butt for surrendering again.

America had his hands on his knees bent over in pure abnixous American laughter. He couldn't control himself, he felt like he was going to collapse on the ground.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum