Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN] Empty Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN]

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:26 pm

(WARNING: OOC-NESS~! xD)

Taiwan was getting ready for the slumber party. she was in a pink silk night gown and her hair was (unusually) up in a ponytail.
Ireland and Belarus were out getting ready for this event. As her best friends, they vowed to be there for her in any way. Ireland was in a silk spagetti strapped shirt and shorts to match, and Belarus was basically in the same thing (only hers was blue, Irelands was Green).
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN] Empty Re: Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN]

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Luxembourg sighed and groaned while she held her pillow close to her body. Her big brother Prussia was walking her to this "slumber party". She was apparently invited to this party, but she had never even been to a slumber party. Her brother wanted her to go so she could try and see if Hungary would be there and to try to get some information or blackmail on her. Prussia really wanted to get Hungary back for that incident with him being caught in his room with a certain "book" in his hands. she kicked his ass for that because apparently he was a dirty pervert.

"I. Hate. Everything." mumbled Luxembourg when she reached the door and her brother rang the doorbell. He had his slumber party stuff in his arms too and was ready to party all night long, unlike Luxembourg who wanted to just die.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN] Empty Re: Taiwan's Slumber Party! All Countries Welcome! [OPEN]

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 pm

"Oh! Welcome!" Ireland said as she answered the door. "Please, come on in!" She smiled.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Luxembourg groaned and her brother dragged her into the party.

"It's so nice to see you girls again, it's been quite a long time" Prussia said this boldly before kissing Ireland's hand.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:55 pm

She blushed and said "Please, follow me..."

Belarus was getting the movies ready, they had spent a long time planning it. "Welcome, Prussia! Luxembourg!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"Hi...." was all that Luxembourg could stomach to say, she didn't want to be there at all. She wasn't a party animal like her brother.

"Thank you for inviting us, it's going to be one fun party. Just as long as i don't end up being the only guy surrounded by a bunch of lovely ladies!" Prussia laughed in his big over confident voice.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:59 pm

"I invited everyone, so you shouldn't be the only guy..." Taiwan walked and said.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Luxembourg set up her sleeping bag on the floor and hid her body in it. Maybe she could be a party pooper and go to sleep early and have no one notice.

Prussia was about to say something when the doorbell rang again.

"Hopefully that's another dude" laughed Prussia once more.

Italy waited at the door with his cute little backpack on and his adorable pillow in his arms. His first slumber party was going to be a blast!
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Ireland answered the door, and tackle hugged Italy. "Ita-channnn~! I've missed you so much!" she smiled. "Please, come on in..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Italy joyously hugged Ireland and almost dropped all his things. He hadn't seen her in a while and was glad to see there were a lot of people he loved to be with at the party... Except... oh no... Prussia was there.

Italy froze in fear and tried to keep his cool.

"hopefully Germany will come to this party and keep me safe from mean old Prussia" Italy thought in his head.

Prussia turned to see that Italy was the one that was the door. He grinned evily and acted like he didn't notice him come in. He would mess with Italy later.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:14 pm

"Prussia, you better be nice to Italy!" Ireland glared at Prussia... "So, Prussia, why do you want more guys here? I thought you'd enjoy being around a bunch of girls alone..." She glared.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh trust me, i do, i'm just wondering if i'll have any competition tonight, obviously Italy isn't much of a challenge".

Luxembourg groaned quietly from the safety of her sleeping bag. She had heard Italy arrive. She didn't really like Italy only because her brother didn't like Italy. She just wanted this party to be over with.

Italy walked over and sat on the couch cuddling his pillow to act as a shiled in case Prussia decided to attack or pounce on him.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 pm

"He should be, He's so cute~!" she smiled at Italy. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, Ita-chan..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:10 am

Prussia grinded his teeth and realised Italy would actually possibly be a challenge. He liked being the bad boy, but Italy counter acted this "tactic" with being an adorable goofball. Prussia grabbed Ireland and turned her around to grab her by the chin and seductively hold her body.

Luxembourg peeked through her sleeping bag to see her brother being an idiot and trying to cause drama with it only being 10 minutes into the party. She groaned AGAIN and hid her face again.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 am

She blushed madly. "I-I don't t-t-think...y-you should b-be doing t-t-this..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 am

Prussia laughed evily and was immediately pushed away by a flustered Italy.

"Don't touch little Ireland in such naughty ways!" yelled Italy.

Italy's heart almost froze, he couldn't believe he actually stood up to Prussia. He thought he was going to have a heart attack and die.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 am

"I knew you could do it, Ita-chan~!" she had a sparkle in her happy eyes.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:43 am

Italy was so scared of Prussia that he just crumbled to the floor into the fetile position covering his face in case Prussia decided to beat him up.

Prussia looked down at little Italy pitifully and sighed. "I don't even i should waste my time with little Italy today".

Once again another doorbell ring was heard from the front door. Out of all the people Ireland had invited who in the world could it be now?
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Liechtenstein and Belgium showed up at the same time, and rang the doorbell.

"Liechtenstein! Belgium!" she smiled as the two girls hugged her. Belarus was with Taiwan, trying to calm Italy down. Ireland decided to pop in a movie to the DVD player, and "The Exorcist" started playing.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Prussia mumbled to himself "this party is going to be lame unless i start seeing some sexy girls showing of their bodies...".

Luxembourg had gotten out of her sleeping bag to go to the bathroom and came back to see more girls had arrived. She wanted to die right there.

Italy was now passed out on the floor from being too brave on the whole "stand up to Prussia" thing.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 pm

"No one's forcing you to stay, Prussia, and more people will be coming..." Ireland said.

Last edited by Ireland on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Prussia laughed and said "I would never leave a perfectly good party, how do i know if it could start getting better than it already is?".

America burst through the front door without even knocking yelling "Let's party dudes!!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

"Onii-chan~!" Ireland smiled and hugged her elder brother. "I haven't seen you since that incident at England's beach house!" she looked around. "So... do you know if France is coming?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 pm

America was hugged by the small cute Ireland and then kind of hoped nobody heard about the whole beach house thing.

"Um France? No actually i haven't heard from him or England sadly".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 pm

"Oh. Well okay, come on in!" she smiled brightly, hoping he'd come.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next