Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP) Empty A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Liechtenstein sat on the sand at the end of the Italian Penninsula. She wished Switzerland was there, she missed him. But, she was trying to make friends other than Switzerland. Maybe Italy was around here somewhere...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP) Empty Re: A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Italy had been chasing Greece's cat for a few hours now. He was in a small daisy field that was in the middle of a olive tree orchard. He smiled and laughed his italian laugh while he chased the cute fat little kitty.
America
America

Back to top Go down

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP) Empty Re: A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:30 pm

She sat there for a few minutes when she saw Italy chasing a cat. "Hey, Ita-chan~!" She smiled sweetly...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Italy's moment of still trying to catch Greece's cat was stopped by his voice being said in a cute little girls voice. Italy turned around and a bit far off by the beach he saw Lichtenstein. He smiled and waved yelling "Lichtenstein!!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 pm

She smiled and ran over. "Have you seen my Onii-chan? I wanted to talk to him... Anyways how are you doing?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 pm

"who? Swissy? No i haven't seen him in actually a couple years. I'm doing fine though thanks for asking". Italy zoned out for probably 10 seconds thinking about what he was going to have for dinner then he came to reality to focus on Lichetenstein again.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 pm

She smiled a bit at his sillyness. "Kawaii ne, Ita-chan!" she blushed. "How's Germany?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Oh Germany? He's his usual self always big, muscular and training me and Japan really hard so we can fight the allied powers".

Switzerland yawned as he walked into town. Lichtenstein wasn't in their summer home when he woke up so he thought she was probably in town.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 pm

"Well, I'm glad you work so hard, I wish you the best. I'm going to see if Switzerland is in town, so I'll see you later!" she smiled and ran off.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Italy waved goodbye to Lichtenstein and continued his search for the cute fat kitty.

Switzerland had bought him self a croissant sandwhich to munch on while he kept searching for Lichtenstein.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

She left wondering why she was still alive. 'What if I'm weighting Onii-chan down? He couldn't even feed himself when he took me in...' she saw him walking around. "Onii-chan!!!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Switzerland heard his name be called by what sounded like a little girl. He turned his head and saw it was Lichtenstein running towards him. He turned to face her while he finished off his sandwhich.

"Good morning Lichtenstein..".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 pm

She sat down with him quietly, blushing. "Um, Switzerland-san? Do I weigh you down?" She had tears welling up in her eyes.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Switzerland was a little bit confused by her random question.

"What do you mean weigh me down? Are you feeling guilty about living with me agian?".

Switzerland didn't like having this conversation with little Lichtenstein. It made him feel awkward for doing such a nice thing for her.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

"I don't know... All I know is that..." She stopped. Should she tell him how she really felt? "I don't want to be your sister, I want to be something else to you..." she blushed and the tears finally fell.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Switzerland was still a little confused at Lichtenstein's words.

"I'm not sure if i understand Lichtenstein".

He had confusion written all over his face. It turned to compelte concern when she started crying.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"I... I love you, Switzerland..." she looked up at him, her face red from either love or crying.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Switzerland was wondering why she was so emotional about telling him she loved him.

"I love you two Lichtenstein". He smiled a little bit at her and ruffled her hair a little bit. He stood up from the bench they were sitting on and stretched his arms upwards.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 pm

"Switzerland..." she jumped into her arms. "Are you sure? You understand what I meant, right...?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 pm

"Yeah of course i know what you meant, i'm glad that i was able to take you in as my little sister so i'm just saying i love you back".

Switzerland caught her as she hugged him tightly. He wasn't sure if he knew what she meant, but he was pretty sure she meant that she just loved having him in her life. That thought made him happy, he was always happy to help someone in need.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

"But I don't love you as a brother... I love you as... a lover..." She blushed.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Switzerland kind of froze after she replied saying that his assumption was wrong. He was completely in shock, but kind of felt something like this would happen. He pulled away from her and looked deep into her eyes.

"We should talk about this some other time okay? You need to go back home before it gets dark". Switzerland wanted to avoid this conversation for a while until he could figure things out with himself.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 pm

"Um, Ok..." she ran to her summer home. When she finally got to the home, she laid in her bed and smiled. It felt so good to have a burden lifted off of her shoulders.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 am

Switzerland came home a little late from hanging out with Austria at his house. He peeked his head into Lichtenstein's room and smiled at seeing her cutely sleeping her huge bed. He sighed and knew he was going to get in drama if he did this, but he did it anyway.

He took off his clothes and got into his pj's and laid in bed next to her. It was awkward since he had never slept with his "little sister" before. He watched her sleep for a little while then fell asleep himself.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 am

Liechtenstein woke up the next morning to see Switzerland cuddled up to her. She smiled and cuddled up next to him. "I love you..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum